Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Day Three - 6th Annual Knitting & Crochet Blog Week - #KCBW6DAY3

Day 3 of the 6th Annual Knitting & Crochet Blog Week is here and it is all about PHOTOGRAPHY.
#KCBW6


I'm a pretty good photographer (if I do say so myself) but often have trouble photographing my knitting/crochet projects. Why? Well, the colors just don't always look the same in the photos as they do in real life (guess it is a lighting issue).

 I would have liked to have taken photos of some of my older projects but I no longer have any more of my lovely knitting or crochet handy-works (long story) so I only have my current work-in-progress - the never-ending Mystery Crochet-a-long. (Actually not "never-ending" - all I need to do is joing the squares and add the border.)

So...I decided to have a little fun photographing one of the squares.

T-Rex wishes he could reach the center and Woody is going to try to lasso the thing

The 3-eyed alien is help Buzz lift the square up

T-Rex finally gets a hold of it and the alien is just trying to take it away from him

Whoo Hoo Cowboy! I think Woody has lassoed that rootin-tootin' square

Trollie decides the square is perfect for concealing his uh...trollie parts

Army guys guard all four corners - just in case anyone decides to walk on it.


I had fun photographing this one little square.  It gave me some ideas for future photos !

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these! How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. I LOVE how you incorporated some of your plastic friends. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete