Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Day Seven - Annual Knit & Crochet Blog Week - #KCBW6DAY7

Today is the last day for the 6th Annual Knit & Crochet Blog Week.  You may notice that day 6 was missing.  We were to do a survey/poll that day but honestly, I didn't know what kind of survey to do nor do I know how to post one on my blog..so I skipped yesterday.

I've had fun writing about my hobby and reading other blogs that participated this week.  If you type #KCBW6 into Google, you can also see the other bloggers that participated.

Today's topic is Your Time, Your Place:
#KCWB6DAY7

My favorite place to knit and crochet is on my sofa, right under the light while I am watching TV. 


I like to keep my hands busy and feel like I am kind of wasting time if I am watching TV and not doing something else.  I prefer to knit or crochet when no one else is there because, well...I would rather talk and visit with the person in the room.  But sometimes when I go out of town to visit my mom, I will take a project along with me.  I can crochet and carry on a conversation just fine...However, I need more concentration when I am knitting since it seems to require more counting in my head.

If you have read my blog this week - thanks for reading along...Keep those knitting needles sharp and those crochet hooks a-moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment