Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Black Bean Salsa

Who doesn't love Chips and Salsa ?  I seriously don't know a single person.  Everyone likes it right?  My personal favorite is Black Bean Salsa.

Here is my go-to recipe



Black Bean Salsa

3 (15 oz) cans black beans, drained and rinsed

1 (11 oz) can Mexican-style corn - (I like Green Giant Steam Crisp Mexicorn)

2 (10 oz) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, partially drained (I like Rotel Original)

2 tomatoes, diced (depending on the time of year, if I can't get good fresh tomatoes, I will use a can of Del Monte petite diced tomatoes, drained well)

Fresh chopped cilantro (optional)

Mix all together and chill at least 8 hours (I typically make the night before I plan on having it).  The flavors need time to infuse together.  The more it sits, the better it gets.

Serve with your favorite chips (I like Tostito Scoops)

No comments:

Post a Comment