Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

29 Day Photo Challenge - Feb 2012; Day 11

Moving along in the monthly photo challenge...."makes you happy".  Given what has transpired in my life in recent months, I don't have a lot that makes me happy at the moment (don't mean to sound like a Debbie Downer) but I thought of one thing...MUSIC.  As the song goes, I love music, any kind of music (well not all that crazy about rap).

I thought of taking a photo of my car's radio but as the day progressed, I heard the sad news about Whitney Houston passing away.  Just a few days ago, my sister and I were talking about how much we loved her (pre-Bobby Brown days) and what an amazing voice she had.  Her music, her voice always made me happy so I decided to use a photo of Whitney (not my photo of course, found on-line)

No comments:

Post a Comment